Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little behind

Welcome to our new blog. As you may notice it has been a while since I've updated. Who knew two kids could really keep a person busy. So this is my attempt to get back into the world of blogging.

The kids are growing up so fast. Hard to believe in a few short weeks Kayden will be 1. And Hunter is still 3, but growing fast. Sometimes we think he acts like hes 8, and other times we are reminded he is definitely only 3. And of course Nic and I are still getting older, nothing new there! 

We had a different Easter then we've ever had before. I was really sick with pneumonia, two ear infections, sinus infection, and the list goes on. I'm happy to be on the mend, and finally getting some energy back to do things. We spent Easter at home just relaxing, and taking it easy as I still wasn't up to going anywhere yet. Hunter was able to color his eggs, and search for his basket. Luckily I managed to still pull off Easter for Hunter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment