Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Maxwell

Well Nic and I have been discussing that question, do we have a third child? We kinda do, but when, and is it what we should do period?? Nic really wanted to have that next baby, and I wouldn't mind a kitten. So we compromised for now, and I got my kitten. Much easier to take care of, and he was only 8 weeks old when we got him, so that still counts as a baby right? The boys absolutely love him. Hunter is quite a bit firm, but this kitten is so smart, he hides his claws, and just takes the abuse Hunter gives him. Kayden just loves touching him, and tries to put his paw in his mouth to chew on. Poor Maxwell, hes going to have to put up with this for sometime, but boy is he really good around the boys. I'm very thankful, otherwise he would have to find another home.

So Meet Maxwell, or Max, or as Hunter calls him Maxie...

No comments:

Post a Comment