Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hunters 4th Birthday

Well it seems I've been a bit of a slacker. I find blogging is hard to do these days with two little boys running around the house all day. A family member reminded me the other day of my blog, and I guess you could say they've inspired me to revive it. I've been considering saying goodbye to blogging, but knowing I have a problem saying "No" to things, this confirms that I can't say Goodbye to this blog. So instead of trying to catch you up on what we've been up to, I will just catch you up on the most recent event in this household.

Hunter turned the Big 4 on January 8th. I was excited as this meant we were finally of age to register for Preschool, and sports, its a long wait when your born right in the beginning of the year. So that is what we did the other day. We registered for Preschool. I am so excited for this new journey were headed into this next year. But for now I will leave you with pics of Hunters Birthday. No big party this year, as I suspect next year there will be a big party for turning 5, and many new friends from Preschool to invite. Last Year for Hunters 3rd birthday he got to go to a movie theater for the first time. This year, we decided to take him bowling for his first time. We couldn't bring the entire family, as it would've been overwhelming for all of us, and poor Kayden would've been strapped down in the stroller. So Nic and I took Hunter on our own. It was lots of fun. Hunter recieved a pink ball, that literally weighed nothing, and he was excited because it matched his pink bubblegum ice cream I found for his birthday dessert. (Apparently there was no blue bubblegum ice cream to be found.) Hunter did a great job bowling, he then came home and opened presents with Kayden, and Papa & Nana. It was a fun day for Hunter.






3 comments:

  1. yay for an update! i'm sure a huge part of what made that outing great was that is was just hunter with his mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't stop blogging! I love hearing about your lives and seeing the pics. Yeah, I can sure imagine it's crazee busy with two little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - that was me that said "Hey, don't stop blogging", forgot to add my name. Sharon

    ReplyDelete